Sorry, there are no products matching your search.
Wanna Perfect Party Dress?
The law of colors.
Choose a color that suits your skin tone:
- Dark skin: you can dare to wear the lightest shades in the spectrum: white, yellow, green and pink will suit you well. Brown and black will make you fade into the background.
- Medium skin: Go for neutral shades like browns, greys and blacks which are striking against your skin tone and look elegant. You can also try blues and reds. Warm tones that work well with your coloring.
- Fair skin: avoid white and yellow which don't enhance porcelain skin. If you're dark-haired, red and green will look beautiful. Otherwise choose bright colors that will appear striking against your skin and neutrals which appear elegant and refined.
Your body shape
- Big boobs? Go for square-necked, low-cut dresses. If you go for a strappy dress, a wider strap will offer more support while a thinner strap with minimize your bust.
- Small boobs? Allow neckline works surprisingly well with little boobs and spaghetti straps look delicate and gorgeous. High necks work amazingly well as do long sleeves.
- Bit of a tummy? Satin and silk are out, as they show up any lumps and bumps. Go for flared or empire-line dresses. Something fitted at the waist is OK if you've got magic knickers and will even give you a waist! Try a wide belt to give you more shape.
- No waist? Go for a straight cut with little spaghetti straps to attract attention to the curves of your bust. Empire lines suit you perfectly, and length (think floor length) will make you look glam.
- Big hips? straight cuts or empire line dresses in one shade will flatter your derrière. Avoid prints, especially on your bottom half: they'll only draw attention to your behind.
- Pert or round bum? Dresses that are low-cut at the back make your behind look rounder. Try a dress with a train or a bodycon to really make the most of your lovely round bum.
- No bum? Try a fishtail gown to give you shape and definition. A flared or net underskirt can give you a lovely shape too.
- Calf lengths: dresses and skirts that finish on the calf instantly add ten years to your age and cut your legs off at their fattest bit. Not a good look... ever!
- Short, strapless, tight and backless: all brilliant on their own or even in pairs but all four in one? No, no, no.
- Net skirts: If you are 8 years old, go for it. If you're in TOWIE, go for it. If you're not, probably best to try and avoid this Disney Princess look.