Drop Ship Agreement and Procedures
- Please submit Purchase Orders (PO) at any time on our website at: www.smcfashion.com. Currently, we do not process orders by phone.
- This agreement must be signed and returned before drop shipping can commence,
- We normally process and ship orders within 1-2 business days.
- A Drop Ship Fee (processing change) of $10.00 per unit will be added to each invoice.
- If reseller wants us to include their Packing List, a separate packing list must accompany the PO for each shipping location. Otherwise, to save on resources, orders will be shipped without any packing list.
- Orders are shipped directly to your customer from our fulfillment center in Los Angeles. The tracking number is your confirmation that the order has been shipped.
- Tracking numbers for that purchase order can be found in order status section under your account on our website.
- Payment terms are prepaid by cc# on file. Please review your account for details. If credit card is your means of payment, an authorized signature form (at end of document) must be on file.
- Resellers are responsible for all shipping changes. Unless specified as a commercial delivery, all charges are calculated at standard Residential Delivery Rates. We will add your exact shipping fees to the respective invoice.
- Shipping fees are based on weight, box dimensions, and distance from our warehouse. We send drop ship orders via Ground Service UPS / USPS within the 48 contiguous states. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, USVI, and Puerto Rico must ship via air due to carrier regulations. Faster shipping methods are available upon request at an upgraded cost. We will not ship to PO Boxes.
- For destinations outside the United States (including military bases overseas), we will ship product directly to reseller, unless stated otherwise, so that additional processing and custom labeling can occur.
- Reseller pays all shipping fees associated with returns, refusals, and address changes or errors (unless of course, we are responsible for the mistake).
- New drop shipments will be frozen on any reseller accounts that are more than 2 weeks past due.
Back Orders and Stock Availability
- We make every possible effort to maintain adequate stock and have updated stock information available for resellers. We assume no responsibility for stock shortages or manufacturing delays. If an item is backordered, it will automatically ship out as soon as new inventory arrives. You will be notified immediately if an item is backordered.
- If the order is cancelled by your customer while waiting for stock to arrive, you the reseller must notify us as soon as possible. Your order is cancelled when you receive a confirmation stating “CANCELLED PER YOUR REQUEST”. Cancelled orders will not be billed, and there is no fee for canceling an order. However, please note we absolutely cannot cancel an order once it has shipped out.
- Refused drop shipments will be credited to your account minus a 15% restocking fee, the drop ship charges, and the outbound shipping costs.
- We cannot reserve drop ship inventory for any particular reseller; dresses are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- We only accept returns that are due to factory defects. We do not accept returns or exchanges for different style, size or color or if a customer simply does not like the dress. A Return Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#) must be requested from us before items may be shipped back to our facility. Place the RMA# on the outside of the box, adjacent or on the shipping label.
The RMA# is valid for 15 days. Items *MUST* be returned to the following address:
SMC Fashion 1220 Maple Ave. Ste 211
Los Angeles, CA 90015 ATTN: Returns
- It is your responsibility to insure that shipments are returned – we do not track expired RMA numbers. 3. Freight on returned merchandise must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. parcels.
- We issue credit within 15 days after receiving goods, less a 15% restocking fee. If during the inspection process, it is discovered that dresses are stained, excessively used, torn or damaged, the cost of such items will be deducted from the credit card on file.
Damages, Defects, and Carrier Loss
- Claims for lost or damaged shipments must be reported to us as well as the carrier within 7 days of delivery date. If a claim number was issued, please provide that information when reporting. Save all materials as the carrier may require an on-site inspection before item is picked up and returned.
- For defective units or missing parts requests, please notify us with 7 days of delivery so that we may send your customer the proper replacement materials. By signing and initialing this agreement, you the reseller accept all of our drop ship policies and procedures as stated above.
Name & Title: